- Women's soccer captured the gold in Athens
- Lance Armstrong won his sixth Tour de France (a record feat)
- We managed to land two NASA rovers on Mars
- Libya gave up all notions of a Nuclear program
- Martha Stewart is advocating for a justly warranted cause
- Washington State has a Christine Governor (not sure what denomination)
I will not dwell on the negative events of 2004, but I will note that the natural disasters raised by the power of the man-made disasters took a heavy toll on my candle supply. "By God" and "In the Name of God" will require candle makers to add a third shift (which just might be the ticket to reviving our economy).
I am excited about beginning this exercise in thought sharing. I have been an avid Blog reader for a couple years now, and I am convinced that this is where the future of truth resides. I look forward to becoming proficient enough in this endeavor to light up another little corner of the common sense world.
For now, Have a safe and Happy New Year.