Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just a friendly reminder

If you have a fishing license for Washington State, you are required to return your 2005 Catch Record Card by April 30, 2006.

The Catch Record Card is used to record any and all catches of Salmon, Sturgeon, Steelhead, Halibut, and/or Dungeness Crab.

No comments: