Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Day

We have magically arrived at a new place in time. Opportunities overlooked, passed by, or rejected will somehow make themselves available again. That lesson you (or I) need so desperately to learn will simply not go away.

I have been reading my brains out in the Blogger Help Files trying to climatize my vocabulary and come to an understanding about where to go next. Boy, talk about opportunities... except for the currently quantifiable limits, they are boundless.

Excuse me while I experiment...

This is probably a good time to talk about things like putting the clothes you wore to the big bash last night into the laundry because they reek of what seemed like a good idea at the time. In the process, you find a piece of cocktail napkin in your pocket or stocking with a phone number written on it (and heart doodles and heavy underlining) but you have no memory of how you aquired it.
The only option available by now (you certainly wouldn't throw it away) is to plug the number into this Reverse Phone Directory and see what you come up with. If you can actually accomplish that, my experiment has been a success and I can get back to my reading.

I sincerely hope you are beginning this new day by being thoughtful of yourself and those closest to you.

No comments: